Say hello to these soft and fudgy chocolate protein bars! They are super simple to make and guess what? They're also vegan!
Here’s what you need:
- 225 g (1 ⅔ cups) Oat Milk Välling
- 60-80 g (3-4 tbsp) maple syrup
- 60 g (¼ cup) cashew butter
- 50 g banana (half or a small one)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 90 g (½ cup) dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
How to do it:
- Line a pan (6x6 inches) with parchment paper.
- Put all the ingredients for the protein layer in a food processor and mix it.
- Press the dough evenly into the lined pan and put the pan in the freezer.
- Melt the chocolate chips and pour the melted chocolate on top of the protein layer.
- Put the pan back in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!